£75,000 Fixed price
Stunning traditional top floor flat in true walk-in condition with new kitchen and bathroom and fresh décor throughout. Security Entry System. GCH &DG EER D
Allen &Harris bring to the market this lovely top floor flat which is located close to retail-park, bus and rail links and motorway links to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
This property would make an ideal first home or buy to let investment and offers good sized accommodation comprising welcoming and spacious reception hallway with large walk-in storage cupboard, bay windowed lounge with feature fireplace, modern galley kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and integrated electric oven and gas hob.
There are two good sized double bedrooms with the master bedroom to the rear of the property having built-in wardrobes.
The property has a modern internal bathroom with white three piece suite and electric shower over bath.
With gas central heating, double glazed window units, security entry system and well maintained communal drying and bin area to rear, early internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the location, décor and accommodation within this stylish property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.