£200,000 Offers over
Presented to the market in walk in condition, a quite spectacular, three bedroom duplex, penthouse apartment with two private terraces, secure key lift access and underground secure parking. This property will appeal to a wide range of buyers ranging from professionals to the ultimate student accomm
Representing exceptional value and offering discerning purchasers a superb WOW factor with stunning views of city skyline and beyond, this seventh floor flat further boasts electric central heating, double glazing , security entry with added bonus of exclusive key operated access to top floor level in passenger lift. The subjects further benefit from secure underground parking with designated space.
Accommodation on offer comprises, welcoming reception hallway, vast lounge/dining room with floor to ceiling windows and doors leading to two private terraces. Well equipped, modern kitchen open plan to sitting/dining area. Large double bedroom and family bathroom.
Spiral staircase leads to mezzanine level which could be utilised as office, further lounge area or indeed space for a home gym. Spacious master bedroom with air conditioning and en suite shower room Second bedroom , again with en suite facility. Also large utility room with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
The subjects are fortunate to be close to a full range of local shops, bars, leisure pursuits and cosmopolitan restaurants at nearby Springfield Quay. Major universities and hospitals are also close at hand. The property is also convenient for good public transport links offering fast commuting to city centre or alternatively by car via nearby M8/M77 &M74 Motorways.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 23' 6" x 22' 3" Max irregular shape off kitch ( 7.16m x 6.78m)
Dining Area 12' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 13' 10" Max x 10' 11" ( 4.22m Max x 3.33m )
Utility Room 12' 5" x 5' 8" ( 3.78m x 1.73m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 22' 2" Max x 10' 7" To Wardrobes ( 6.76m Max x 3.23m)
En Suite 6' 2" x 5' 7" ( 1.88m x 1.70m )
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.23m )
En Suite 5' 9" x 5' 7" ( 1.75m x 1.70m )
Bedroom Three 13' 8" Into Wardrobes x 11' 1" ( 4.17m Into Wardrobes x 3.38m )
Bathroom 7' x 6' 6" ( 2.13m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.