£53,900 Offers over
Spacious 2 bedroom property with a popular residental area just outside Hamilton town centre with great views of the racecourse
Alan and Harris, Hamilton are pleased to bring to the market this bright and well-presented, two bedroom, ground floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, conveniently located in the popular Hamilton area.
The spacious hallway gives access to the large living room, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and a well-appointed 3 piece bathroom suit. The modern fitted kitchen has both wall and floor units and has enough space for a table and chairs. The property boast excellent storage inside and out with various options inside and a large private garage outside the property. The development also provides views of Hamilton racecourse, secured entry system and residential parking.
The Furlongs lie just outside Hamilton town centre and as a result has various local amenities just a short walk or drive away. The M8 and M74 motorways are located close by giving easy access to Glasgow City centre and the surrounding area.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 19' 9" MAX x 11' 6" MAX ( 6.02m MAX x 3.51m)
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 17' 7" MAX x 18' 7" MAX ( 5.36m MAX x 5.66m)
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 14' 4" MAX x 10' 8" MAX ( 4.37m MAX x 3.25m)
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 17' 5" MAX x 14' 1" MAX ( 5.31m MAX x 4.29m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.