£135,000 Offers over
A superbly appointed and well-presented two bedroom upper flat, with spacious attic conversion, sitting within a blonde sandstone building in central Busby.
This spacious two bedroom flat occupies the upper level of this handsome traditional sandstone building and offers a wealth of character which compliments its' superb layout. The property combines generous room sizes with a practical layout and is enhanced enormously by a sizeable attic conversion .
The accommodation comprises; entrance porch leading to reception hallway, spacious lounge with feature fire, separate dining room with stairwell affording access to a spacious attic playroom, fitted kitchen, two well- appointed bedrooms and beautifully re-furbished contemporary shower room.
The convenient position of the property allows for comfortable pedestrian access to local shops, banks, post offices and health centre. Regular bus and rail services can be found close by, making this an ideal location for commuting to areas further afield whilst an excellent range of leisure facilities and parkland cater for golfers, tennis and keep fit enthusiasts. The area is also renowned for its high standard of education at primary and secondary levels, with Busby and St Joseph's primary schools only a short stroll from the property. Commuting by car is made ideal via its close proximity to main arterial road links and motorway networks which allow for ease of access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride, the Ayrshire Coast and Lanarkshire.
Lounge 14' x 15' 5" Max ( 4.27m x 4.70m Max )
Dining Room 11' 1" x 12' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 10' 6" ( 2.49m x 3.20m )
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 13' 7" ( 3.40m x 4.14m )
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 11' 9" ( 2.54m x 3.58m )
Shower Room 5' 4" x 5' 10" ( 1.63m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.