£52,000 Offers over
One bedroom ground main door flat with entrance porch, lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom. There is gas c/h, d/g, gardens grounds to front and rear. Parking area to side. Walk in condition
Main door ground floor flat within the popular area of Middleton Park with double glazed door to front entering into entrance porch, lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen with patio doors to rear garden, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and garden grounds to front and rear. Parking area to the side of the property.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this home offering all on the level accommodation.
Front facing double glazed door with window. Tiled flooring and door to lounge
Lounge 17' 7" max x 10' 11" max ( 5.36m max x 3.33m max )
Spacious lounge with front facing double glazed window. Radiators and carpeted flooring
Ample space for table and chairs. Radiator and carpeted flooring
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' 9" ( 3.02m x 1.75m )
Modern fitted kitchen with ample wall and base units with matching worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for cooker. Radiator, plumbed for washing machine. Vinyl flooring. Patio doors to rear garden
Cupboard and carpeted flooring
Bedroom 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window. Built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring
Modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin and w.c. Partially tiled walls and carpeted flooring
The front garden is laid to lawn with paved path, the rear garden is enclosed with chipped area and lawn drying area.
Communal parking area to the side of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.