£170,000 Offers over
Enjoying fantastic open views to the front this spacious 'Dickie' built upper flat is located within one of Clarkston's more desirable residential pockets which has proven to be continually sought after.
Boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout this 'Dickie' built upper flat enjoys an enviable position within the popular Fairfield development with superb open views from the front apartments.
Accessed via main door entry; a well presented stairwell leads to the reception hallway off which all principal apartments can be found extending to sizeable lounge with superb open outlook, spacious fitted breakfasting kitchen incorporating a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets, two double bedrooms and family bathroom as well as separate cloakroom facility. This extremely comfortable home enjoys the further benefits of double glazing and electric heating whilst the lock-up garage is located in a block adjacent to the front door.
As previously mentioned the property occupies a particularly convenient position within Clarkston as a short stroll takes you to a number of shops, which cater for day to day requirements, banks, post office, health centre, restaurants and bar. The area also provides regular public transport links making it an ideal base for commuting, whilst a number of leisure facilities and parks are also available close by. Main arterial roads also link to motorway networks, which is the M77, M8, M74 and southern orbital providing fast road access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride and the Ayrshire Coast, Lanarkshire and both Glasgow and Prestwick International Airports.
Lounge 17' 11" max points x 13' 1" ( 5.46m max points x 3.99m )
Kitchen 16' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.90m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.