£44,995 Offers over
2 Bedroom flat, offering great versatility of use. The current entry is on Wee Close, at the back of Main Street. Off Street parking. Reception Porch. Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Shower Room. Floored and Lined attic Gas C/heat Viewing is highly recommended.
2 Bedroom flat. Accommodation offering great versatility of use. Although the flat is above Main street the main entry is on Wee Close at the rear. The flat has driveway parking with the Reception porch leading to the main hallway, which inturn leads to all the main apartments. The Lounge is to the rear of the flat over looking Main Street. Fitted Kitchen has white fronted fitted wall and floor units, complementing worktops and views across the driveway parking. The shower room was recently replaced with a walk shower cubical and a matching suit. 2 Double bedrooms and a floored and lined attic space. Gas Central heating. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this wonderful flat with great potential.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.