£156,000 Offers over
A stylish top floor luxury 2 bedroom flat, which sits in the heart of Stirling City Centre close to all associated amenities including excellent transport links with Rail, Bus and Motorway connections situated nearby. Viewing highly recommended..
Situated in a sought after central location, this bright flat is accessed via an immaculately maintained common security stairwell to the top floor. The flat consists of entrance hallway, contemporary bathroom with over bath shower, open plan lounge onto dining area and well equipped modern kitchen with an array of floor and wall units and integrated appliances. There are two bedrooms which are both double in size with the master bedroom benefiting from en-suite shower facilities. Excellent storage provision.
All rooms are presented in bright décor which provides a light and airy feel throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard. Warmth is provided by electric "wet" central heating and double glazing has been installed. The property also benefits from allocated parking which is ideal given the city centre location.
Lounge 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Kitchen Diner 12' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 12' 9" to back of wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 3.89m to back of wardrobe x 2.69m )
Bedroom 12' 9" to back of wardrobe x 10' 2" ( 3.89m to back of wardrobe x 3.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.