£132,000 Offers over
A beautifully presented cottage style, main door flat set within a quiet, well-kept landscaped, rural development.
The accommodation on offer comprises welcoming 27' 0'' reception hallway with integral storage. Excellent lounge/dining room with French Style balconies to front and rear, again with storage. There are three bedrooms with master benefiting from en suite shower room. Well set-out, functional kitchen with excellent selection of wall and base mounted units to incorporate drawer and cupboard space, complimented by coordinating work top surfaces. Additional, contemporary family shower room with three piece suite.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing. Externally there is a exceptionally large garage and additional Monobloc parking area provides ample visitors and residents parking.
The property will appeal to a broad section of the market from first time buyers to people looking to downsize
Lounge 21' 8" x 12' 4" narrowing to 9' 6" ( 6.60m x 3.76m narrowing to 2.90m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.69m )
En-Suite 6' 7" x 4' 2" ( 2.01m x 1.27m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.69m )
Shower Room 7' x 6' 2" ( 2.13m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.