£176,400 Offers over
This wonderful upper conversion offers three bedrooms and spacious living accommodation. The property also benefits from private gardens, garage and gated driveway. Whilst being within easy reach of Motherwell centre, Jerviston Street is a quiet and popular residential area.
Allen and Harris, Hamilton are excited to present to the market this exquisite upper villa built by local businessman "William Chamber" circa 1877.
Occupying the whole of the upper floor, this main door villa has grand proportions and a fantastic sense of space. This is immediately apparent on entering the large central hall via the private entrance where you are met by intricate cornicing and traditional features. The layout of the house means that several of the rooms benefit from dual aspects giving uninterrupted views.
The main reception room is to the front of the property, this grand room provides excellent entertaining space and is flooded with natural light due to the large bay windows which give views across the garden.
The kitchen is conveniently accessed from the main hall and boasts a large range cooker, floor and wall cupboards and breakfast bar. Located off the kitchen is a well-proportioned family room providing a second living space.
There are two generous double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Both doubles benefit from built in storage. The large family bathroom has a Jacuzzi style bath and separate shower.
The property further benefits from a conservatory in an elevated position.
Outside there is a delightful garden, a large garage with workshop/store and gated private driveway.
Jerviston Street is a sought after address within Motherwell, North Lanarkshire and is a short distance away from the town centre and various local amenities.
Living Room 14' 6" x 14' 9" ( 4.42m x 4.50m )
Family Room 14' 5" x 12' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 14' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.42m x 2.79m )
Conservatory 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 12' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 9' 6" ( 1.96m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.