£121,995 Offers over
3 Bedroom top floor flat. Offered to the market in real move into condition by the very proud current owner. Reception hallway, Lounge with french doors to Paris balcony. Fitted dining Kitchen. Master bedroom has an ensuite shower room. Three pc family bathroom. Gas C/heat &D/glz. Residents carpark
Immediately appealing 3 bedroom top floor flat set within the Gillburn Gate development. A stylish modern flat that is offered in real move into condition. The current owner has maintained the flat to a very high standard.
Accommodation, all on the single level, comprises of a reception hallway that leads to all the main apartments. The Lounge, a bright and pleasing apartment with feature fire place, French doors with a Paris balcony. The master bedroom again has a pair of French doors and Paris Balcony. En suite shower room has a white 2 piece suite. The current owner uses the third bedroom as a study but could easily be a dining room. The dining kitchen offers a range of wall and floor units, complimenting worktops and various integrated appliances with provision for ample dining space. Three piece family bathroom has a white suite and an over bath shower. Gas central heating and double glazing are provided for with a parking space within the residents car park at the rear.
Lounge 13' x 18' 6" ( 3.96m x 5.64m )
Kitchen 9' 2" x 12' 5" at max. ( 2.79m x 3.78m at max. )
Bedroom 1 12' 3" excluding entry x 11' 1" ( 3.73m excluding entry x 3.38m )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 10" to front of wards. ( 3.38m x 2.69m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 9' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.