£45,000 Offers over
A 2 Bedroom Penthouse flat situated within the town centre of Cumnock. Entrance is located to the rear of the building off the private car park that is secured with a security coded gate for residents use only. EPC D
A 2 Bedroom Penthouse flat situated within the town centre of Cumnock. Entrance is located to the rear of the building off the private car park that is secured with a security coded gate for residents use only.
This flat offers spacious accommodation comprising of a good size lounge with views over looking the town, fully fitted kitchen inclusive of all appliances, 2 double bedrooms one benefiting from a fitted wardrobe and a good sized family bathroom.
Cumnock is located within the heart of rural Ayrshire and offers a range of amenities including local shops and schools while the market town of Ayr lies approximately 16 miles distant and offers a wider range of amenities including excellent supermarket and retail shopping, transport and recreational facilities.
Lounge 24' 1" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 7.34m Max x 3.76m Max )
Kitchen 13' 7" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 4.14m Max x 2.64m Max )
Bedroom 1 15' 6" Inc Wardrobe x 12' 4" Max ( 4.72m Inc Wardrobe x 3.76m Max )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" Max x 10' 1" Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.07m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.