£125,000 Offers over
*** CLOSING FRIDAY 19TH JANUARY AT 12 NOON****
Enjoying a slightly elevated ground floor position with open aspects to the front, this impressively proportioned flat is presented to the market in superb order throughout.
Situated in a popular locale, this ground floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation with open aspects to the front. Internally, the property is presented in 'walk-in' condition and boasts a modern specification.
A secure entry system allows access to the communal stairway with the flat itself comprising; a lengthy hallway with three good storage cupboards off, an impressively proportioned lounge/diner with dual aspect window formations inviting an abundance of natural light , modern fitted kitchen hosting a range of floor and wall mounted cabinets , two good double bedrooms (master with fitted mirrored wardrobe) and a modern fitted bathroom. Further features include a system of gas central heating, double-glazing and well-presented communal gardens.
Greenbank Court is well positioned to take advantage of a great range of shops on Eaglesham Road with further amenities being available at the nearby Clarkston Toll. The area is also renowned for its high standard of schooling at both primary and secondary levels for which this property lies within the catchment.
Lounge/diner L-Shaped Room max point x max point + x ( max point x max point + x )
Kitchen 7' 10" over units x 9' 9" over units ( 2.39m over units x 2.97m over units )
Bedroom One 10' 10" max x 9' 1" front of robes ( 3.30m max x 2.77m front of robes )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max point x 10' 11" max point ( 3.56m max point x 3.33m max point )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 7' 1" over bath ( 1.80m x 2.16m over bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.