£145,000 Offers over
A superbly proportioned upper flat boasting an ideal position within the popular conservation village of Eaglesham and a truly impressive outlook to the front over the Eaglesham 'Orry'.
Centrally positioned within the ever-popular conservation village of Eaglesham, this upper floor flat boasts spacious accommodation throughout and enjoys a particularly impressive outlook to the front over the Eaglesham 'Orry'.
Accessed by way of common entrance hallway, the property extends to welcoming reception hallway, spacious dining sized lounge with front facing widow formation as well as covered balcony to the rear, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, two well-proportioned bedrooms and family shower room..
Of particular note are the extensive shared garden grounds to the rear of the property which provide an abundance of outdoor space to be enjoyed by young and old alike. Principally laid to lawn; this area can be further appreciated from the property's private balcony by which it's overlooked.
The Village of Eaglesham is noted for its semi-rural lifestyle and provides a range of shops catering for day-to-day requirements. A range of restaurants and Inns can also be found around The Orry. Regular bus services make it an ideal base for commuting as do main arterial roads, which link in turn to motorway networks. A broader range of services and amenities are available in nearby Clarkston, Newton Mearns and East Kilbride whilst the property also has an excellent primary school and feeds into highly regarded secondary schooling.
Lounge/diner 22' max x 10' 10" max ( 6.71m max x 3.30m max )
Kitchen 8' 2" over units x 10' over units ( 2.49m over units x 3.05m over units )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 2 9' 5" max x 15' 3" ( 2.87m max x 4.65m )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 5' 11" into shower cubicle ( 1.80m x 1.80m into shower cubicle )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.