£70,000 Offers over
Radiant two bedroom property with private garden which oozes attractiveness whilst practical due to proximity of local amenities and transport links. EER D
The property is formed over two levels and comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern kitchen with fitted units, two double bedrooms with further storage off the hall. The property benefits from gas fired central heating system, double glazing window units, good sized rear garden with small to the front.
The property is positioned in a residential pocket with a range of local amenities to be found at nearby Robroyston Road with ASDA supermarket, Puregym and various retail units at close by Robroyston Retail Park. Further social and shopping facilities can be sought at Glasgow Fort. The area has good arterial road links and is well served by local bus services with connections to the M8 motorway network. Local schooling with other facilities in the area include Hogganfield Loch, Lethamhill Golf Course and access to extensive facilities of Glasgow City Centre.
Living 14' 9" from door x 11' 3" max ( 4.50m from door x 3.43m max )
Kitchen 11' 2" from door x 8' to units ( 3.40m from door x 2.44m to units )
Bedroom One 13' 4" from door x 10' 3" including wardrobes ( 4.06m from door x 3.12m including wardrobes )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' 10" from door x 9' into storage ( 3.91m from door x 2.74m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.