£155,000 Offers over
A superb 'Dickie built' upper quarter villa nestling peacefully in this popular residential cul-de-sac and boasting well-proportioned accommodation throughout.
Enjoying a peaceful position within this popular residential cul-de-sac yet located only a short distance from a wide range of amenities in central Giffnock, this 'Dickie built' upper quarter villa boasts well-proportioned accommodation throughout and will appeal to a number of different buyer types.
Easily accessible with adjacent residents parking and private garage, the internal accommodation extends to bright entrance hallway leading in turn to formal reception hallway with storage cupboards off, spacious bay windowed lounge with feature fire and timber surround at focal point, separate open-plan dining area off lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, two good sized bedrooms both with mirror fronted wardrobes and modern family bathroom with white three piece suite and separate overhead shower.
Braidpark Drive lies close to a number of services and amenities on nearby Fenwick Road, these include shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements, banks, post offices and restaurants. A number of leisure facilities including golf, bowling, tennis clubs and parks are also available close by, as are regular bus and rail services running to outlying areas making this an ideal base for commuting. Main arterial roads link in turn to motorway networks such as the M77, M8, M74 and southern orbital all of which provide fast road access to Glasgow City centre, East Kilbride and the Ayrshire coast.
Lounge 17' 6" max outwith bay x 12' 8" max ( 5.33m max outwith bay x 3.86m max )
Dining Area 7' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.29m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 8" max ( 2.97m x 2.34m max )
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.17m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 10' 6" max into door recess ( 2.39m x 3.20m max into door recess )
Bathroom 6' 6" over bath (max) x 5' 6" ( 1.98m over bath (max) x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.