£60,000 Offers over
A stunning 3 bedroom maisonette flat over two levels. The property comprises lounge, dining kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms, w/c and family bathroom with rear gardens.
A good sized and well laid out Upper Maisonette Flat offering accommodation over two levels. The layout has a fantastic flow to it and the property would appeal to a whole host of buyers. Internally, the accommodation comprises Hall with compact w/c off, An inner hallway leads into the large and spacious lounge which is perfectly for relaxing or hosting and leads into a fair sized Fitted Dining Kitchen which has plenty of work surfaces and plenty of room for appliances Next to the kitchen is a large bedroom which could be used as the master as it has plenty of room for a super king size bed and has plenty storage space. A staircase leads off the inner hallway offering access to the upper landing which has Two Bedrooms both with good storage space and one of which boasts mirrored wardrobes. There is also a family Bathroom off with three piece suite. Further features include Double Glazing, and a compact garden to be found at the rear with residents' parking available.
Lounge 17' x 13' 8" ( 5.18m x 4.17m )
Kitchen 7' 6" x 12' 10" ( 2.29m x 3.91m )
Downstairs Bedroom 9' 3" x 14' MAX ( 2.82m x 4.27m MAX )
Bed 1 12' 8" x 8' 6" to front of mirror wardrobes ( 3.86m x 2.59m to front of mirror wardrobes )
Bed 2 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.