£79,950 Offers over
This is a fantastic home for somebody looking to dowsize or a first-time buyer. Finished to a high standard throughout it is in truly walk in condition.
Five things the current owner loves about this property:
1. Spacious rooms with large windows, especially the main bedroom which benefits from a large bay window.
2. The driveway is excellent with just a short walk to the entrance of the property.
3. Great access to motorway links and Croftfoot train station which is just a short walk.
4. I love the garden especially in the summer when the trees and plants are in bloom.
5. The flat is nice and cosy with a new boiler recently fitted.
Entrance to the property is via a double glazed front door to a central hallway.
A large bright space with wooden flooring with a large double glazed window letting in a wealth of natural light.
Modern and compact kitchen with fitted units and extractor fan over the hob.
Large double bedroom, carpeted with a small walk-in wardrobe and a large double glazed bay window.
Double bedroom with wooden floor.
Bedroom 3/Dining room:
This room is accessible directly from the living room and offers flexible living.
Part tiled bathroom with bath and electric shower.
The front of the property has its own driveway and the rear has a private tranquil garden.
Why choose Upload Abode - Estate Agents Glasgow
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a fantastic product with clear and fair pricing structure with options to pay upfront or on completion.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.