£65,000 Offers over
An extremely well presented lower-ground flat within this most central and ever-popular Giffnock retirement development.
Occupying a lower-ground position within this ever-popular and incredibly central Giffnock retirement development; this one bedroom flat is presented in good decorative order and boasts 'French-door' access to the level rear garden grounds.
Accessed via a communal hallway, the property comprises entrance hallway with sizeable storage cupboard off, bright lounge boasting attractive focal point fire with marble hearth and surround and direct access to the rear gardens, modern fitted kitchen hosting a compliment of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and attractive wet-room with in-built vanity units for storage.
Further features of this home include electric heating and double glazing as well as lift access between common areas within the development.
The convenient position of the property allows for comfortable pedestrian access to local shops, banks, post offices and health centre. Regular bus and rail services can be found close by, making this an ideal location for commuting to areas further a-field whilst an excellent range of leisure facilities and parkland cater for golfers, tennis and keep fit enthusiasts.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.17m )
Kitchen 6' 9" max x 5' 6" max ( 2.06m max x 1.68m max )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Wet Room 6' 7" max x 5' 3" max ( 2.01m max x 1.60m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.