£224,995 Offers over
A very appealing main door ground floor conversion within convenient reach of the village centre. Lounge with bay window, Master bedroom or second sitting room. Fitted Kitchen with utility room. 2 further bedrooms. Family bathroom and separate shower room. Driveway and private gardens. Gas C/heat.
Impressive ground floor conversion that forms part of an impressive sandstone villa. Main door entry leads to the main reception hallway that leads to all the main apartments. Versatile accommodation that is currently configured to give an impressive lounge that views to the front through the feature 3 panel bay window and has a feature fireplace. Across the hallway is the Master Bedroom but would make an impressive dining room or second sitting room. The dining room, set to the rear, views to the side. Fitted kitchen has matching wall and floor units, complimenting worktops and has the added benefit of a separate utility room. Bedroom two and three are to the rear of the flat. The three piece family bathroom has a white suite and an over bath shower. A separate shower room.
Driveway parking to the side and gardens to the rear make this a very appealing flat in a great position that gives access to the village centre. Gas central heating.
Lounge 19' 3" into bay x 14' 2" excluding reccess ( 5.87m into bay x 4.32m excluding reccess )
Bedroom 1 13' 11" excluding window x 13' 9" excluding reccess ( 4.24m excluding window x 4.19m excluding reccess )
Dining Room 14' 9" excluding reccess x 7' 11" ( 4.50m excluding reccess x 2.41m )
Kitchen 9' 5" excluding entry x 11' 3" ( 2.87m excluding entry x 3.43m )
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 14' 2" at max. ( 2.72m x 4.32m at max. )
Bedroom 3 12' 2" into bay x 11' 3" ( 3.71m into bay x 3.43m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.