£90,000 Offers over
This is a well maintained and spacious ground floor flat in a popular location. Benefitting from front and rear entrance accessed via gated front garden and offers good sized rooms on one level. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, wet-room,3 good sized bedrooms. D/G &GCH
This is a well maintained, bright and spacious ground floor flat in a popular location. Benefitting from front and rear entrances it is accessed via a gated front garden and offers good sized rooms on one level. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge looking onto back garden, kitchen with appliances, wet-room with electric shower, w.c. and wash-hand basin and three good-sized bedrooms all with fitted furniture. The property benefits from alarm, double glazing and gas central heating, front and rear gardens, additional private walled garden and on-street parking. All window blinds and floor-coverings are included. This property would suit families, buy to let and those looking for single level living. Early entry available.
Living Room 13' 4" x 12' 5" excl alcove ( 4.06m x 3.78m excl alcove )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 1 12' into wardrobes x 11' ( 3.66m into wardrobes x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 11' at max x 9' 9" ( 3.35m at max x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 10' 5" at max x 9' 1" excl wardrobes ( 3.17m at max x 2.77m excl wardrobes )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.