£45,000 Offers over
This ground floor flat in Dunure Drive offers a lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, partial central heating, double glazing and a selection of built-in storage cupboards.
Entering at ground floor level, a communal entry close leads to the front timber door offering access to the property. The lounge boasts an open outlook to the rear communal garden grounds and also leads to a dining kitchen with a range of storage units, worktops, a built-in cupboard off the sink and drainer at the window has an open outlook onto Dunure Drive itself.
There are two double bedrooms situated to the rear of the property and a third bedroom located at the front of the flat. A fully tiled bathroom with a white three piece suite and shower over the bath completes the accommodation on offer.
Further benefitting from four built in storage cupboards off the hallway, double glazing, partial central heating, on street parking and accessibility to transport and amenities, early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.63m max x 3.43m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
Bathroom 8' 5" max into recess x 6' 6" max over bath ( 2.57m max into recess x 1.98m max over bath )
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' 2" ( 4.47m x 4.01m )
Dining Kitchen 13' plus cupboard x 8' 3" ( 3.96m plus cupboard x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.