£115,000 Fixed price
Family size semi detached villa within popular Gargieston area, reception hall, lounge, modern refitted kitchen, two double size bedrooms and refitted bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, off street parking for three or more cars, well kept gardens, cul-de-sac position.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this well presented semi detached villa within the popular Gargieston area of Kilmarnock.
The accommodation comprises reception hall, lounge, modern refitted kitchen, two double size bedrooms and refitted bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing and off street parking for several cars. The front and rear gardens are well maintained and private to the rear. The property is also situated within a quiet child safe cul-de-sac.
Kilmarnock town centre is within 1 mile and offers a selection of amenities including shops, restaurants, schools and leisure facilities. Bus and rail services are available throughout the area giving links throughout Ayrshire and into Glasgow if required.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 11' 9" at maximum points x 9' 11" ( 3.58m at maximum points x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 1" at maximum points ( 3.56m x 2.46m at maximum points )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.