£250,000 Offers over
Detached Villa. Hall , lounge, sun lounge/family room, dining kitchen, utility room, mezzanine shower room, five bedrooms , family bathroom, gch, double glazing (excludes porthole window) , gardens, garage.
This exceptional family home, well presented throughout is set amidst good sized private gardens with delightful Sun Deck, off street parking and garage, at the rear of the property. Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall with feature decorative porthole window, most impressive Lounge with feature fireplace with living gas fire, Kitchen / Dining Room on an open basis with excellent fitted Kitchen. The eight ring gas stove, the integrated fridge and dishwasher are included in the sale. Delightful Sun Lounge with French doors to garden, inner and rear Hallways with access to garden and the Utility Room. The mezzanine level has double Bedroom and Shower Room while the first floor level has further Bedrooms and luxury family Bathroom. Excellent storage facilities throughout. Gas central heating, double glazing (excludes decorative porthole window). This is an exceptionally spacious family home and early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 13' 10" not inc window x 12' 8" max ( 4.22m not inc window x 3.86m max )
Family Room 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
Dining - Kitchen 19' 3" max x 10' 9" ( 5.87m max x 3.28m )
Mezzanine Shower Room
Bedroom 3 L-Shaped Room 11' 4" x 10' 9" max + 2' 5" x 2' 5" (3.45m x 3.28m max + 0.74m x 0.74m )
First Floor Bedroom 1 13' 5" max x 10' 6" not inc wardrobes ( 4.09m max x 3.20m not inc wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 12' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 5 Irregular Shaped Room 7' 4" plus 11'4 x 5'6 plus x 4' 9" 2'9 x 2' 11 exc storage ( 2.24m plus 11'4 x 5'6 plus x 1.45m)
From the agents office turn left onto West Princes Street, left into Sinclair Street and continue up the hill turning right into East Abercromby Street. Continue along turning left into Bain Crescent. Follow the road and no 37 then sits on a corner situation with Lever Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.