*UNDER OFFER* Set within nicely presented level gardens, this attractive semi detached villa offers well presented accommodation throughout.
Enjoying a level position within the very popular Campsie Gardens, this sought after style of semi detached villa should appeal to an array of buyer groups.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance vestibule, entrance hallway with under-stair storage, bay window lounge, dining room (access to kitchen and living room) and a bright fitted kitchen. The upper level hosts three bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. Further features include part double glazing and gas central heating. Of particular note are the garden grounds which offer a high degree of privacy to the rear along with long driveway leading to detached garage.
This popular suburb offers a selection of shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with banks, post offices, restaurants and health centre. Regular bus and rail services make it an ideal base for commuting as do main arterial roads which link in turn to motorway networks. There is also an excellent range of parks and leisure facilities close by. For those who require schooling, the property sits within the catchment area for nationally recognised and highly regarded schools - namely Williamwood and St Ninians.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.