Allen &Harris Land and New Homes is delighted to offer this attractive land proposition to the market
place. This development is situated on the outskirts of the village of Carnwath, nestled in the South
The site consists of 9 plots
Plot 1 1184m2
Plot 2 1200m2
Plot 3 550m2
Plot 4 815m2
Plot 5 850m2
Plot 6 1130m2
Plot 7 1145m2
Plot 8 1390m2
Plot 9 940m2
There is outlined planning permission in place.
Tenure and Burdens
We assume that the property has no onerous burdens or restrictive servitudes contained within the
titles. The tenure is freehold.
All site investigations to be purchasers/developers responsibility. There is no indication of adverse ground conditions.
Connections to services will be the purchasers/developers responsibility. Previously dwellings have historically been serviced from Scottish Power for electricity and new meter connections, Scottish Water (mains water), sewage is normally provided with a septic tank or communal biodisc provided by the developer to the satisfaction of SEPA.
Planning conditions have stated that for the four plots at the South of the site an adoptable standard road is required. For the five plots on the north the site a non-adoptable private road is sufficient.
The village of Carnwath is a small quiet village with its own primary school, hotel, pubs, local shops,
bank, healthcentre, bowling green and golf course. There is a bus service from Carnwath and is only
4 miles distance from Lanark itself. The property is ideally situated for commuting to Glasgow,
Edinburgh and the Central Belt.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.