£294,000 Offers over
Spectacular detached villa situated in the popular area of 'Gargieston'. Lounge, family room/bed 5, 2nd lounge, formal dining room, breakfasting kitchen, cloakWC, utility, 4 double bedrooms, master ensuite shower room, 4 piece family bathroom, garage, mature gardens, GCH &D/G
Rare opportunity to purchase this spectacular 4/5 bed detached family home within the popular residential area of 'Gargieston'.
The ground floor accommodation comprises bright entrance hall with feature open staircase, cloakroom WC, spacious lounge with double glazed french doors leading to raised decked area in rear garden, glazed panel double doors lead you to the formal dining room, family room/ bedroom 5, generous breakfasting kitchen containing integrated appliances, complementary worktops, breakfasting area and separate utility room with large walk in storage cupboard and access to rear garden. The ground floor is completed by fantastic double garage conversion to 2nd lounge with feature marble fireplace.
The upper level offers well sized landing with loft access, master bedroom with en suite shower room and 3 good sized double bedrooms with all benefiting from built double and triple wardrobes. The upper level is complete with attractive family bathroom with shower cubicle.
Property further benefits from driveway, attached recently added single garage ( wider and longer than standard), front garden laid to lawn, rear private South facing garden has been fully enclosed with timber fencing, mature trees and shrubbed borders, laid to lawn with raised decked area, patio area and access to front via side gate. There is also gas central heating and double glazing.
Lounge 22' 3" x 11' 11" ( 6.78m x 3.63m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 9' 5" x 19' 10" ( 2.87m x 6.05m )
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
2nd Lounge 14' 10" x 16' 7" ( 4.52m x 5.05m )
Tv Room/ Bedroom 5 10' x 11' ( 3.05m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 9' 9" Excluding Entry ( 4.19m x 2.97m Excluding Entry )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" Max x 15' ( 3.53m Max x 4.57m )
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 8' 9" Excluding entry ( 3.12m x 2.67m Excluding entry )
Bedroom 4 7' 9" Excluding entry x 10' 9" ( 2.36m Excluding entry x 3.28m )
Family Bathroom 8' 1" x 8' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.