£179,995 Offers over
Four bedroom detached bungalow with entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, utility room, rear porch, modern en-suite shower room and modern fitted family bathroom. There is also garage, driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens. Town centre location.
Self built Four bedroom immaculate detached bungalow with spacious accommodation all on one level and within close proximity to town centre, local shops and bus routes, the train station is also within easy reach. The accommodation comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge with patio doors to side garden, extensive modern dining kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated dishwasher, rear porch, utility room, four double bedrooms with bedrooms 1 and 3 having mirrored wardrobes and bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room and modern fitted family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by garage with up and over door, extensive driveway giving additional off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn with paved path and ornamental wall, the rear garden is again laid to lawn with drying area, shrub area paved patio.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this excellent spacious family home.
Front facing double glazed door, front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring.
Enter through front facing door from porch, bright spacious hall with study area, laminate flooring, and radiator.
Lounge 21' 3" x 12' 10" ( 6.48m x 3.91m )
Spacious apartment with double glazed patio doors, hardwood flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 22' 7" x 9' 10" narrowing to ( 6.88m x 3.00m narrowing to )
Spacious modern fitting dining kitchen with two double glazed windows to the side. Base and wall units, work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel 1 &½ bowl sink/drainer, integrated appliances, breakfast bar, laminate flooring, radiator, access to utility.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.91m )
Utility room with double glazed window to rear, base and wall units and work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.23m )
Master bedroom with double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, fitted carpet and radiator.
Side facing double glazed window, three piece modern suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin/vanity unit and shower cubicle, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 4" plus door recess ( 3.05m x 2.54m plus door recess )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.97m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.43m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to side, hardwood flooring and radiator.
Modern fitted family bathroom with suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin/vanity unit and jacuzzi bath with over bath shower, Laminate flooring and radiator.
Double glazed door, laminate flooring.
Garage with access via up and over door.
Paved and monobloc driveway to the side.
The front garden has lawn area and paved path. Ornamental wall. The rear garden is fully enclosed with raised lawn drying area, shrubbed area and patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.