£85,000 Offers over
Modern semi detached villa within a popular town centre development. Reception hall, cloaks, lounge with french doors, modern kitchen, two double size bedrooms and bathroom, GCH, DG, off street parking, ideal first time buy or family home.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this modern semi detached villa located within a popular modern town centre development. This is an ideal purchase for a young family or first time buyers.
The accommodation comprises reception hall with very useful cloaks/wc, lounge with french doors to the rear gardens, modern fitted kitchen. The upper floor has two double size bedrooms and modern bathroom.
Further benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and off street parking. There are gardens to the front, side and rear.
Gordon McMaster Gardens is located within Johnstone town centre and is only minutes from local transport services with bus and rail links giving access throughout the area and into Paisley and Glasgow if required. Schools, shops and supermarkets are all within the town centre and with the addition of leisure facilities within the area including golf courses and bowling clubs, makes this a popular place to stay.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.