£180,000 Offers over
Individually built detached villa within town centre location with entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, two public rooms, dining kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms, modern master en-suite shower room and modern fitted family bathroom. Garage, driveway, gas c/h, d/g. Gardens
Individually built four bedroom detached villa offering spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, formal dining room (which easily could be used as a further bedroom), fitted dining kitchen and utility room. On the upper level there are four double bedrooms with master having modern en-suite shower room and modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by garage, driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden has tarmac driveway, lawn area and shrub area and open views, the rear garden has lawn drying area, paved patio, and shrub area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this spacious property offering excellent family accommodation. The property is ideally situated being close to train station, bus routes and all local amenities.
Entrance porch with vinyl flooring. Radiator. Door to the side. Front facing double glazed window.
Entrance hall with vinyl flooring. Under stairs Cupboard. Radiator. Door to the front. Window to the front.
Modern partially tiled cloakroom with wc and wash hand basin. Laminate flooring. Side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 17' 11" x 13' 10" ( 5.46m x 4.22m )
Lounge with carpeted flooring. Two radiators. Front facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
Dining room with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to the Rear.
Dining Kitchen 14' 9" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 4.50m Max x 2.51m Max )
Partially tiled dining kitchen with wall and base units. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Asterite sink and drainer. Vinyl flooring. Radiator. Door to hall and utility. Rear and side facing double glazed windows.
Modern partially tiled utility room with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Door to the garden.
Stairs from hall to upper apartments. Carpeted flooring. Cupboard. Radiators. Loft access. Side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 11" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.63m Max )
Double bedroom with Carpeted flooring. Wardrobes. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Partially tiled modern en suite with tiled flooring. Wc, wash hand basin with vanity and shower cubicle. Radiator. Side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" Max x 8' 11" + Door Recess ( 3.68m Max x 2.72m + Door Recess )
Further double Bedroom with carpeted flooring. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.54m )
Double bedroom with Carpeted flooring. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 14' 11" x 10' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.07m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Modern bathroom with wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over bath. Glass screen. Vinyl flooring. Radiator. Side facing double glazed window.
Garage with Power, lights, water supply and up and over Door.
Driveway with tarmac to the front.
Front garden with Tarmac area. Lawn area, shrub area and open views
Private rear garden with lawn drying area, Paved patio area. Trees, shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.