£240,000 Offers over
Split over three stories and including an annex, outbuildings and generous driveway and gardens, this farmhouse style property has huge potential to be a forever family home.
New Trows Road is set in a rural yet convenient location only a few miles from the main motorway link between Scotland and England. Nestled in a plot that totals approximately an acre, the grounds are separated into a front garden/former paddock, rockery and garden to the side with chicken coop and a variety of outbuildings that must be viewed to appreciate their potential. With an extension to the side, the addition of a third floor and a conservatory to the front, this property has evolved to suit spacious family living.
The ground level of the home features an extended living and dining space with a portion with a vaulted ceiling. The spacious kitchen with space for a table gives open views over the gardens and access to the annex. The separate annex has a living area on the ground floor and bedroom area accessed via spiral staircase. A downstairs WC completes the ground floor. The first floor of the main residence has three double bedrooms and family bathroom. The top floor has a large open plan room which is currently used as a sitting/games room, but subject to planning consent is large enough to be split into more rooms.
The property has a variety of workshop spaces and a garage that must be viewed to be appreciated as there is the potential for a variety of uses. The property is heated via an oil fired central heating system.
The property is situated in Lesmahagow, a semi rural location surrounded by picturesque countryside.
Conservatory 10' 1" maximum x 15' 9" maximum ( 3.07m maximum x 4.80m maximum )
Livingroom 17' 2" maximum x 23' 6" at widest point ( 5.23m maximum x 7.16m at widest point )
Games Room 17' 2" maximum x 16' 3" at widest point ( 5.23m maximum x 4.95m at widest point )
Bed 1 16' 3" maximum x 34' 1" maximum ( 4.95m maximum x 10.39m maximum )
Bed 2 10' 4" maximum x 13' 5" maximum ( 3.15m maximum x 4.09m maximum )
Bed 3 6' 7" maximum x 11' 4" to wardrobe door ( 2.01m maximum x 3.45m to wardrobe door )
Annex Bed 12' 4" maximum x 15' 3" maximum ( 3.76m maximum x 4.65m maximum )
Annex Lounge 13' 3" maximum x 15' 6" maximum ( 4.04m maximum x 4.72m maximum )
Kitchen 17' 5" maximum x 12' 4" maximum ( 5.31m maximum x 3.76m maximum )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.