£320,000 Guide price
Call Paula on 01436 672134 to view this outstanding family home with views towards the river Clyde at the rear, situated in one of Cardross's most sought after locations.
An outstanding family home with views towards the river Clyde at the rear, situated in one of Cardross's most sought after locations.
Located within the centre of this popular conservation village the property has been extended to provide spacious accommodation on two levels, comprises vestibule, reception hallway, lounge with open fire, sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room. On the upper level there are two further good sized bedrooms.
The ground floor accommodation offers could potential to create a spacious and separate granny or teenager annex.
Outside the driveway provides ample car or caravan parking. There is a garage with up and over door, a cellar, a paved terrace leading to a well kept lawn with vegetable plot, fruit trees and a lean to greenhouse.
Minoru is located within the conservation village of Cardross with its primary school, tennis club, bowling club, golf course, village store and post office. Cardross railway station is on the electrified line and provides regular services between Helensburgh and Dumbarton with direct travel available to Glasgow and Edinburgh city centres. Dumbarton is a short distance away where a wider
range of amenities are available including excellent local shops and additional transport links including bus services.
Lounge 16' 11" extending to 10' 7" inc cam x 11' not inc res ( 5.16m extending to 3.23m inc cam x 3.35m not inc res )
Dining Room 16' 5" x 8' 6" inc door res ( 5.00m x 2.59m inc door res )
Sitting Room 12' 5" not inc bay window x 14' 11" not inc res ( 3.78m not inc bay window x 4.55m not inc res )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 12' 9" inc cupboards ( 3.23m x 3.89m inc cupboards )
Bedroom 1 15' 11" not inc window x 15' 5" not inc wardrobes ( 4.85m not inc window x 4.70m not inc wardrobes )
Bedroom 3 L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Bedroom 4 L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Down Stairs Bathroom 7' 4" not inc window x 6' 5" inc bath ( 2.24m not inc window x 1.96m inc bath )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.