£240,000 Offers over
Phone Paula on 01436 673134 to view this detached bungalow located on the shores of Loch Goil a short distance from the picturesque village of Lochgoilhead.
Allen and Harris in Helensburgh are delighted to offer this detached bungalow set amidst mature garden grounds on the shores of Loch Goil a short distance from the picturesque village of Lochgoilhead.
The accommodation comprising reception hallway, lounge with ample space for dining and patio doors to the rear, open arch to a fitted kitchen, master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom finished in white.
There is partial electric heating and part double glazed. The boat store is accessed from the shore or by ladder from the rear garden. There is off street parking at the top of the front garden which has steps which lead down to the main entrance.
Dunmhor enjoys a superb rural setting and would be suitable for use as a permanent home and has been run as a holiday let over the past few years generating income. The owners are willing to sell the property fully furnished if the new owners wish to continue with holiday lets.
The property is located a short drive from Lochgoilhead which offers a range of village amenities including primary school, shops and transport facilities. Nearby Drimsynie Estate offers a range of holiday and sports facilities including golf, horse riding, skating and swimming.
Lounge 22' 2" x 13' 2" ( 6.76m x 4.01m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Lochgoilhead itself is an excellent holiday base offering facilities including climbing, hill walking and bird watching together with a wide range of water pursuits. The property is offered with no onward chain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.