£245,000 Offers over
Enjoying a lovely position within this popular pocket of East Kilbride, this modern detached villa has been individually built to the current owners' specification and offers spacious accommodation set over three main levels.
Deceptively spacious modern detached villa set within a convenient pocket of East Kilbride and offering impressive levels of accommodation set over three main levels.
With fresh, neutral décor throughout, the internal accommodation extends to; long entrance hallway with modern W.C, utility room and two storage cupboards off, formal lounge to the front with leafy outlook and sliding doors which access an impressive L-shaped sitting / dining / kitchen which is undoubtedly the hub of the home with high specification and granite work tops along with direct access to the garden decking. The first floor boasts a broad landing with storage, three double bedrooms (master with dressing room and en-suite) and contemporary family bathroom. The second level has an impressive fourth bedroom (16ft x 16'5ft) with modern en-suite shower room off.
Further features include a system of gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors. The gardens are of particular note having been landscaped with well positioned patio and generous decking accessed straight from the dining area. There is ample car parking to the rear for a number of cars.
Lounge; 15'9 x 13'11
Sitting/Dining/Kitchen; 23'9 x 19'0 L-shaped, max points
Bedroom One; 17'0 max x 10'4
Bedroom Two; 14'7 max x 13'1 plus recess
Bedroom Three; 16'0 x 16'5
Bedroom Four; 12'2 plus recess x 8'10
Bathroom; 11'3 x 6'7
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.