£304,995 Offers over
A wonderful family home commanding an enviable corner setting, with generous room sizes over two levels. Entry through reception porch to the main hallway with clks W.C. The Lounge has glazed double doors to the dining room. Additional family room. Master bedroom with en suite. Family bathroom.
Generously proportioned four bedroom detached villa. Set at the start of a quiet residential Cul de sac of similarly sized villas. The accommodation, set over two levels, has a reception porch to the front that leads to the main hallway, which in turn has access to all the main apartments and a cloakroom W.C. The lounge, viewing to the front, has glazed double doors that lead to the dining room. Additional family room could offer an additional bedroom or T.V. room. The fitted kitchen has timber fronted wall and floor units, complementing worktops and views to the rear garden. Upper level has four good sized bedrooms with the master having an en suite shower room. The house commands an enviable corner plot that gives good sized private gardens to all sides, that are mostly under lawn with patio seating areas, lawns and planted borders. Driveway parking leads to a double garage. Gas central heating and double glazing.
Lounge 22' 10" x 12' 1" ( 6.96m x 3.68m )
Dining Room 12' 5" at max. x 17' 4" ( 3.78m at max. x 5.28m )
Family Room 9' 1" x 13' 1" ( 2.77m x 3.99m )
Kitchen 13' 4" at max. x 15' 11" at max. ( 4.06m at max. x 4.85m at max. )
Bedroom 1 17' 8" x 9' 4" ( 5.38m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" to front of wards. x 10' 11" ( 3.56m to front of wards. x 3.33m )
Bedroom 3 7' 1" to front of wards. x 12' 1" ( 2.16m to front of wards. x 3.68m )
Bedroom 4 14' 3" x 7' 5" to front of wards. ( 4.34m x 2.26m to front of wards. )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.