£159,000 Guide price
Guide Price £159,000 between £165,000. A modern family home that was designed and built to complement the surrounding buildings. Generous room sizes with accommodation over two levels, boasting gas central heating and double glazing with a residents car park to the front.
3 Bedroom semi detached villa, a wonderful family home forming part of a development of similar homes that where designed and built with great care to be sympathetic to the surrounding buildings and village. Accommodation over two levels has a reception hallway to the front that has a two piece cloakroom W.C. and leads to the Lounge. The fitted dining kitchen is to the rear and has matching wall and floor units, complementing worktops and included within the sale will be the electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher and the fridge/freezer. Upper level has three bedrooms and the three piece family bathroom which has a white suit and electric over bath shower. The gardens and grounds are for the most part level, well tended lawns. Gas central heating and double glazing. Residents carpark to the front.
Lounge 15' 2" x 13' 4" to front of stair ( 4.62m x 4.06m to front of stair )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 12' 11" ( 3.23m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 7' 8" at max. ( 3.94m x 2.34m at max. )
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 9' 11" ( 2.21m x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.