£115,000 Offers over
* This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious bungalow in the ideally positioned commuter village of Thornton
* 2 bedrooms, master bedroom is of generous proportions and benefits from built in storage
* Lounge provides plenty of usable space offering a variety of layout options
* Shower-room features a walk in shower suitable for those with mobility difficulties, and provides flexibility for updating
* Fitted breakfasting kitchen includes built in cooker and ample wall/base units
* Generous grounds offer scope for off street parking and garden development
* Property will require updating and presents an excellent opportunity for those looking for spacious &flexible accommodation on one levelDescription
Presented to market is this 2 bedroom bungalow occupying a generous plot in the ever popular commuting village of Thornton, with rail links, bus services and motorway networks close to hand. The property will require some updating and presents a fantastic opportunity to create a spacious home on one level. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, 2 bedrooms, lounge, shower-room, fitted breakfasting kitchen and separate utility room. Externally the property benefits from a generous plot which has potential for a driveway and creating attractive gardens. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. EPC Rating = Band E.Location
Thornton is a village situated outside of Kirkcaldy and Glenrothes offering a wealth of local amenities to include a train station and easy access to main commuter roads. It is well placed for nearby town centre shopping, leisure pursuits and schooling.Our View
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase and upgrade a spacious bungalow in the well connected and serviced village of Thornton. Be sure to enquire early as this property will gather interest in the early stages.IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.