£145,000 Offers over
Exceptionally well presented semi detached villa situated within a highly sought after area of the town. This ideal family home is conveniently located for easy access to all amenities &early internal viewing is imperative to fully appreciate all that this excellent example has to offer!
Rarely available, immaculately presented &well proportioned modern semi-detached villa situated within a highly desirable area of Johnstone.
The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, open plan dining area with patio doors, fitted kitchen that leads out to the enclosed rear garden. The kitchen further benefits from an integrated stainless gas hob, electric fan assisted oven &extractor hood &fridge-freezer.
Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms with generous built-in double mirrored wardrobes, a master en-suite shower room and a partially tiled bathroom with over-bath electric shower &screen.
The sizeable south facing rear garden offers an idyllic place to relax or entertain having been thoughtfully laid out.
The subjects benefit from gas central heating, full double glazing and single garage, driveway &gardens.
Johnstone Railway Station and the town centre are a short walk away, providing convenient easy access to local amenities, including primary/ secondary schools, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. The M8, Glasgow Airport and national cycle network are also close by providing further excellent transport links, ensuring that this property is perfectly situated for those who commute to Glasgow or want to head to the Clyde coast for the day!
Early viewing is imperative to fully appreciate all that this well maintained home has to offer!
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.70m x 3.48m )
Dining Area 10' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.39m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 7' 1" narrowing to 5' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.16m narrowing to 1.75m x 2.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.