£235,000 Offers over
Four bedroom detached home. Flexible accd: vestibule, entrance hall, three public rooms,conservatory, modern fitted dining kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom and shower room. Driveway. Gas c/h &d/g. Enclosed walled garden. Open views to Arran.
Executive styled detached family home nestled within the ever popular area of Williamfield and ideally located within close proximity to the town centre, bus routes and local shopping. The spacious accommodation is flexible but is presently presented comprising of vestibule, entrance hall, extensive lounge with patio doors to conservatory, formal dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, sitting room and modern fitted shower room. On the upper level there are four good sized double bedrooms with all bedrooms benefiting from fitted wardrobes, There is also a modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and w.c..
The property is further enhanced by driveway to front giving excellent off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed walled garden grounds to the rear and enviable views across to Arran.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this excellent family home set within one of Irvine's preferred residential areas.
Entrance hall with door to the front, under stairs cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 19' 8" x 11' ( 5.99m x 3.35m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to the front and double glazed patio doors to the conservatory. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
Dining room with double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Sitting Room 16' 6" x 8' 3" ( 5.03m x 2.51m )
Spacious third reception room with double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.33m x 3.25m )
Modern fitted kitchen with work surfaces, wall and base units, asterite sink and drainer, cooker with cooker hood and laminate flooring. Rear facing double glazed window, door to utility room, partial tiling and radiator.
Utility room with wall and base units. Plumbed for washing machine, door to rear garden, radiator, rear facing double glazed window, Laminate flooring and the utility room also houses the central heating boiler.
UPVC conservatory with lights and carpeted flooring.
Upper landing with stairs from entrance hall. Rear facing double glazed window, loft access, Heating cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.18m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.69m )
Double bedroom, currently used as a study, with carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Modern bathroom on the first floor with wash hand basin, w.c and bath with shower over. Fully tiled with front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 10" + door recess ( 2.69m x 2.69m + door recess )
Double bedroom with radiator, carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 10' 9" + Door recess x 8' 8" + Door Recess ( 3.28m + Door recess x 2.64m + Door Recess )
Double bedroom with radiator, carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes and rear facing double glazed window.
Modern family shower room on the ground floor with w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and radiator. Double glazed front facing window, fully tiled and carpeted flooring.
Paved driveway to front giving excellent off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.