£159,995 Offers over
3 bed semi detached villa, offered in true walk in condition. Accommodation gives, reception hallway, Lounge leading to the full breadth kitchen/diner and further to the conservatory. Upper level 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Gardens to both front and rear. Gas C/heat &D/glz. Garage.
An impressive three bedroom semi detached villa. Set at the end of a popular residential Cul de sac, with open outlooks to the front. Offered to the market in true walk into condition by the very proud current owners. Accommodation, set over two levels, gives a reception hallway,that encloses the stair and leads to the main living area. The Lounge has open outlooks to the front and leads to the full breadth Dining kitchen. This area has a modern fitted kitchen area which gives white fronted wall and floor units, complementing worktops and various appliances. The Dining area has doors that lead to the Conservatory. Upper level has three good sized bedrooms and the three piece family bathroom. Well tended gardens and grounds has driveway parking that leads to the single garage and to the rear is lawns and patio areas. Of course gas central heating are provided for.
Lounge 13' 1" at max. x 11' 7" at max. ( 3.99m at max. x 3.53m at max. )
Kitchen/dining Area 8' 4" extending to 9' 4" x 18' ( 2.54m extending to 2.84m x 5.49m )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 11' 6" at max. ( 3.48m x 3.51m at max. )
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 11' 7" ( 2.51m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 8' 7" @ max x 6' 7" ( 2.62m @ max x 2.01m )
Conservatory 12' 2" @ max x 8' 2" ( 3.71m @ max x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.