£155,000 Offers over
Four bedroom modern detached home with entrance hall, fitted cloakroom, two public rooms, modern fitted kitchen, modern fitted en-suite and modern bathroom. There is also garage, driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens with the rear being enclosed. Ideally located within this modern development.
Modern detached villa offered to the market in pristine condition throughout and offers accommodation over two levels comprising, on the ground floor: entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious lounge with rear facing double glazed window, modern fitted kitchen with integrated white goods and formal dining room. On the upper floor there are four good sized bedrooms with two of the bedrooms having fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. There is also a modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by a garage, excellent driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn with driveway and the rear garden is fully enclosed and private, and offers raised decking area, chipped area, raised shrub area and drying area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this modern family home offered to the market in pristine condition throughout.
Entrance Hall with double glazed door to the front, carpeted flooring, radiator and access to modern fitted cloakroom.
Modern fitted partially tiled cloakroom with w.c and wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.63m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to the front, electric fireplace, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
Formal dining room with two double glazed windows to the front, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.67m x 2.77m )
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated white goods. Wall-mounted electric oven and gas hob, washing machine, dish washer, stainless steel sink, side facing double glazed window, ample wall and base units, radiator, door to garden and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 4" min ( 3.28m x 2.84m min )
Master bedroom with en suite shower room. Built in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring and two double glazed windows to the front.
Modern fitted en suite shower room with w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator, double glazed window to the front and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
Double bedroom with radiator, walk-in cupboard, carpeted flooring and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 9' x 7' 5" plus door recess ( 2.74m x 2.26m plus door recess )
Bedroom with radiator, carpeted flooring and front facing double glazed window.
Modern family bathroom with w.c, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and towel radiator. Double glazed rear facing window, partially tiled and laminate flooring.
Garage with light, power and up &over door.
Tarmac driveway to the front of the property.
The front garden is laid to lawn with driveway and the rear garden is fully enclosed and private, and offers raised decking area, chipped area, raised shrub area and drying area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.