£265,000 Offers over
This outstanding family home requires inspection to appreciate the quality, space, features and accommodation on offer. "The Birches" is an extended detached villa situated within a quiet, sought after development in the Southside of Paisley and is sure to appeal to any discerning Purchaser.
"The Birches" is an extended detached villa occupying an elevated position within a desirable quiet development. The generous &flexible accommodation comprises on the ground floor: Welcoming and bright reception hallway with glass banister with chrome and wood handrails and tread lighting accessing the upper floor. Spacious lounge with an open plan dining room with patio doors. Absolutely delightful and well appointed bespoke fitted kitchen with high quality integrated stainless steel appliances, separate informal dining area off with fitted dresser. The property has a utility room and useful plumbed cloaks. Quality CR Smith white hard wood conservatory entered by double doors which fold back fully to provide open plan circulation into kitchen/dining area.
Upstairs apartments comprise: Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, two further bedrooms, one of which is currently utilised as a home office and a fully tiled family bathroom. In addition there is an appealing and spacious apartment located above the double garage which could be utilised for a variety of uses such as playroom, music room, gym. A flexible area that is extremely bright and spacious. "The Birches" benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, maintenance free u.p.v.c. roofline, double garage with electric up and over door, monobloc driveway and landscaped gardens to the front and rear.
Quality CR Smith double glazing Summer House include in sale.
Spacious Lounge/dining Room
Family Room / Sitting Room
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.