£28,600 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a sizeable plot (circa 0.3 acres) with planning consent set in the picturesque village of Crianlarich within the striking countryside of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
NEW PRICE - The planning consent provides for a substantial 3 bedroom detached dwelling under planning red 2013/0174/DET and details are available for inspection on the National Park website.
The plot is positioned in the centre of the village with an elevated position and views to the surrounding mountains. The proposed dwelling has been architecturally designed to maximise the layout of the plot to allow for a bright and airy home.
Crianlarich sits within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park and is a fantastic place for people with a love for the outdoors, with the famous West Highland Way close by and also some excellent walks from short country paths to bigger Munros. Crianlarich offers a number of local amenities including a local pub, shop/post office, taxi service and train station offering regular trains to Glasgow, Fort William and Oban. The London sleeper also stops here offering direct service to London.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.