£159,995 Offers over
Wonderful setting with open outlooks to the front. Accommodation over two levels. Lounge open to the dining area with the fitted dining kitchen to the rear. Downstairs Bedroom and family bathroom. Upper level has three further bedrooms and a shower room. Gas C/heat, D/glz. Garage.
3/4 Bedroom semi detached Bungalow. A wonderful family home that offers open outlooks to the front and accommodation over two levels. Entry, to the side, leads to the open plan style living area. The Lounge takes full advantage of the views with a picture window to the front. The dining area, to the side again enjoys the outlook. The downstairs bedroom could be used as an additional public room or retained as a bedroom. The main family bathroom, again on the ground floor, has a matching suite. The fitted kitchen has matching wall and floor units, complementing worktops with island units and breakfast bar. Upper level now offers hallway with generous storage cupboard, three bedrooms all with inbuilt storage (8 ft X 4 ft) and a three piece shower room. Gardens offer a low maintenance style, with lawns to the front and landscaped rear gardens, a great entertaining area. Long driveway leads to the detached garage. The garage offers both light and power, with the addition of hot and cold running water, mains drainage and T.V. point. Recently refitted roof. Gas C/heat &D/glz.
Lounge 14' 8" at max. x 14' 6" at max. ( 4.47m at max. x 4.42m at max. )
Kitchen 14' 1" to front of stair x 10' 5" ( 4.29m to front of stair x 3.18m )
Bedroom 1 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 7' 6" x 11' 10" not full head height ( 2.29m x 3.61m not full head height )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 7' not full head height ( 2.97m x 2.13m not full head height )
Bedroom 4 6' 6" x 8' 4" not full head height ( 1.98m x 2.54m not full head height )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.