£199,995 Offers over
* Presented to market is this fantastic, spacious family home in the sought after commuter village of Pitlessie, Cupar.
* 4 bedrooms - Master bedroom features en-suite shower room and 3 bedrooms provide views over surrounding countryside.
* Bright and spacious lounge with feature stove set in fireplace, display/storage cabinets and sliding doors accessing rear garden.
* Modern kitchen featuring wall/base units and integrated hob/oven.
* Additional public room which can be used as a dining room or second living room, benefiting from a wood burning stove and dual aspect windows.
* Family bathroom features 3 piece suite with shower attachment and overhead shower.
* Externally the property has front and rear gardens as well as a large driveway providing off street parking. In addition, there are outbuildings which are currently used as a garage and a den respectively.
* Double glazing and electric central heating.Description
Presented to market is this bright and spacious 4 bedroom family home situated in the ever popular commuter village of Pitlessie, Cupar. Entered via a generously proportioned entrance hall the accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, modern kitchen, bright and spacious lounge, additional public room, 4 bedrooms with master en-suite shower and a family bathroom. Externally the property has gardens to the front and rear with the additional benefit of a generous driveway and outbuildings which are currently used as a garage and a den and offer scope for conversion. Further benefits include double glazing and electric central heating. EPC=GLocation
Struan is situated in Pitlessie which is a popular Howe Of Fife village with its own primary school, public house and park. The historic market town of Cupar offers a wider range of facilities and amenities including secondary schooling at the renowned Bell Baxter and further education at Elmwood College. Cupar has a mainline railway station.Our View
This house offers fantastic family accommodation and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated!IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.