£435,000 Offers over
**NEW PRICE** B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market this immaculate and well presented traditional semi detached villa, in the sought after location of the Kings Park area in Stirling.
The property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the quality, size and style of the accommodation on offer.
An impressive long entrance hallway with traditional wooden flooring leads into a stunning spacious lounge containing a lovely feature fireplace and large bay window. Ahead is an equally spacious kitchen diner, bright with natural lighting from its window which looks onto a beautiful walled rear private garden. The traditional French doors of a separate family room also open into the patio of the garden, offering easy indoor / outdoor convenience and pleasant walks up to a quaintly situated summer house.
The accommodation comprises:
- Spacious Lounge with feature bay window to the front and fireplace with working coal fire.
- Well proportioned Family Room / Dining Room with feature fireplace and french doors leading to the rear garden.
- Beautiful fitted Dining Kitchen with co-ordinating worktops, tiled floor and feature wood burning stove. Integrated gas hob, extractor hood, double oven, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Separate Utility Room with space for washing machine &tumble dryer and door to rear garden. Access to Cloakroom with heated towel rail, white WC &WHB and storage space.
- The second level is accessed via stairs with wrought iron balustrade leading up to the upper landing. There are 3 Double Bedrooms and Bedroom 4 is a single bedroom which is currently used as an office. The bright spacious Master Bedroom features a bay window as well as feature fireplace. Bedrooms 2 &3 also provide well proportioned bedrooms with feature fireplaces and views to the rear garden and Stirling Castle.
- Family Bathroom with white 3 piece suite, over bath electric shower and shower screen.
Warmth is provided by Gas Central Heating. To the outside of the property there is a mature, easily maintained garden to the front and rear, patio area and a summer house. Ample parking is available on street and there is also a single garage.
The property is located in a quiet cul de sac within the prestigious Kings Park area in Stirling City Centre, close to transport links, with Stirling having both main line rail and bus stations. The business commuter is well catered for by the national road network system nearby.
The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities, shopping centres with major high street stores and supermarkets.
Reputable schooling is available nearby at both primary and secondary level.
Lounge 5.72m (18' 9') x 3.95m (13' 0')
Dining Room 4.34m (14' 3') x 3.68m (12' 1')
Dining Kitchen 3.72m (12' 2') x 3.47m (11' 5')
Utility Room 3.38m (11' 1') x 2.19m (7' 2')
Cloakroom 2.16m (7' 1') x 1.67m (5' 6')
Master Bedroom 5.67m (18' 7') x 3.52m (11' 7')
Bedroom 2 3.85m (12' 8') x 3.59m (11' 9')
Bedroom 3 3.53m (11' 7') x 3.36m (11' 0')
Bedroom 4 4.22m (13' 10') x 2.14m (7' 0')
Family Bathroom 2.63m (8' 8') x 1.80m (5' 11')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.