£280,000 Guide price
GUIDE PRICE 280,000 TO 310,000 Elevated three bedroom detached bungalow. Open plan living style, Lounge with arch to the dining room. Garden room. Fitted kitchen with separate Utility room. Extended to the rear. 3 Bedrooms master with en suite. Three piece family bathroom. Views to the rear
An elevated 3 bedroom detached villa, extended to now offer a generous open plan main living space and wonderful views. Accommodation all on the single level gives a reception hallway that leads to all main apartments. The Lounge is a bright and pleasing apartment with an arched opening to the dining room. Fitted kitchen has matched wall and floor units and access to the separate utility room and further to the rear garden. To the rear of the dining room there is a glazed rear hallway that leads to the garden room, currently utilised as a home office but lends itself to a wide variety of uses. The three main bedrooms are all to one side with the master boasting an en suite shower room. Three piece family bathroom. Given the style of this house there is a generous under build that the current has taken full advantage of the space for storage. The house boasts an integral single garage, gas central heating and double glazing. The rear gardens have lovely views over Bridge of Weir.
Lounge 20' 2" x 13' 11" at max. ( 6.15m x 4.24m at max. )
Dining Area 9' 3" x 12' 7" ( 2.82m x 3.84m )
Garden Room/office 16' 10" x 10' 3" ( 5.13m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 1 12' 6" to front of wards. x 10' 8" ( 3.81m to front of wards. x 3.25m )
Bedroom 2 14' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 3 10' 10" to front of wards. x 10' 9" ( 3.30m to front of wards. x 3.28m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.