£195,000 Offers over
Semi detached two story house which has been extended to the rear . Entrance hall, living room, dining room, sitting room, kitchen and wc under the stair , three bedrooms, two double one single and bathroom, large front side rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing.
This three bedroom extended semi-detached house in the lower west side of Helensburgh is situated on a double plot with gardens to the front, rear and side laid mostly to lawn as well as off street parking for multiple cars and a garage.
After entering through the enclosed front porch, the property boasts three reception rooms on the ground floor. While these are currently being used as a dining room, lounge and separate sitting room, you have the space to repurpose one or more of them into a TV room, playroom, study or ground floor bedroom. The garden can be accessed from the reception room to the rear of the property. Under the stairs is a convenient WC for children or guests.
Upstairs, the property has two double and one single bedrooms. Looking out the window of the double bedroom to the rear of the property you'll gain views of the Clyde Estuary.
This property offers opportunities to improve in terms of the space available both inside and out. Viewing is highly recommended on this property.
Loch Drive is located close to Helensburgh's sea front and a 1 mile walk from the town centre, which offers ample shopping and leisure facilities, cafes, bars and restaurants, and the Helensburgh Central rail station. This station is on the main Queen Street line with direct services to Edinburgh with Helensburgh Upper Station on the West Highland line. There is a selection of local primary schools, with the reputable Hermitage Academy being its local secondary school.
Lounge 15' 9" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.80m into bay x 3.33m )
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.64m x 1.96m )
Sitting Room Off Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 6" + door ( 3.61m x 3.20m + door )
Bedroom 1 16' x 10' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 6' ( 2.97m x 1.83m )
Wc Under The Stair
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.