£170,000 Offers over
'UNDER OFFER' semi detached villa located within the popular area of Doonfoot, Ayr. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge / dining area, 2nd rec room, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, ensuite in master, DG, GCH, driveway, gardens. This is an ideal purchase for younger and older families alike.
'UNDER OFFER' three bedroom semi detached villa located within the very popular area of Doonfoot, Ayrshire. This property would ideally suit younger and older families alike. the property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge with dining area, 2nd reception room, fitted kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, ensuite in master. The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, driveway, front and rear gardens. Doonfoot is a first class residential area with local amenities which include first class primary school, grocery store and post office. The beach and sea front has an esplanade that continues all the way to the town centre.
Ayr itself has a comprehensive range of retail shopping, transport links, restaurants and recreational facilities. There is easy access to the A77 bypass which provides access to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding districts.
Lounge With Dining Area 21' 6" x 10' 8" ( 6.55m x 3.25m )
2nd Rec Room 14' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.32m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 13' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.25m )
Bed 1 21' 8" Max x 10' 6" Max ( 6.60m Max x 3.20m Max )
Bed 2 10' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.18m x 3.25m )
Bed 3 11' x 7' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.