£215,000 Offers over
Beautifully presented modern linked detached villa with garage that sits in a corner position.
Four bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, conservatory, driveway with garage, landscaped gardens, DG, GCH
A modern linked detached villa that sits in a corner position within this desirable development. The property provides immaculate accommodation over two levels with the additional advantage of generous mature gardens.
The accommodation extends to covered entrance portico, reception hallway, ground floor two piece WC with useful storage cupboard off, good size lounge with french doors leading through to the dining room from where patio doors give access to a generous conservatory. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a modern fitted kitchen which offers a good range of base and wall mounted units and finally a utility room. The first floor offers four bedrooms, three of which are good sized doubles with built in storage. There is also a bathroom with four piece suite extending to WC, wash hand basin, bath and a seperate shower cubicle.
The gardens are of particular note as they are generous, well stocked and mature.
The property has gas central heating, double glazing and a driveway leading to an attached single car garage.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' ( 4.65m x 3.66m )
Dining Room 10' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
Utility Room 4' 9" x 9' 8" ( 1.45m x 2.95m )
Conservatory 13' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 11' 10" narrowing to 9' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.61m narrowing to 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" narrowing to 8' 7" x 9' 6" excluding door recess ( 3.33m narrowing to 2.62m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 11' 10" narrowing to 9' 7" at front of wardrobe ( 2.51m x 3.61m narrowing to 2.92m at front of wardrobe )
Bedroom 4 8' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.